Services to Architects and Planning Support to Other Professionals
Some examples of our Architect Support Services
- Your clients’ Planning Application or Planning Appeal Prepared, managed and submitted
- Provision of supporting planning statements
- Site planning appraisals
- Full support on planning advice
Either acting directly with your client
Strictly through you so that as far as the client is concerned, it is your company that is undertaking the appeal for them.
The unique attraction about our architect support services is that Mark Simmonds Planning Services are appeals specialists and we have had substantial experience in that role.
We offer you and your clients:
- Wide ranging expertise and experience presenting planning applications & appeals from domestic extensions right through to very large commercial projects
- Every aspect of an appeal dealt with for you and on a highly confidential basis
- Special insight of how the system works and how planning inspectors think, including all the latest appeal decisions, to put your client’s case across in the strongest possible way
- We are uniquely placed to identify and take advantage of any weaknesses in the refusal, plus draw attention to the strengths of the case.
- Appeal method – advice given on the most appropriate way forward.